San Juan Puerto Rico Cruise Passenger Jumps Overboard – On Sunday, May 19, 2019, while the Carnival Cruise Lines ship Carnival Fascination was sailing in the Caribbean on her way to San Juan, Puerto Rico, a male passenger, age 19, allegedly threw himself overboard (see video below).
About 45 minutes later, the unidentified teen was brought back aboard the cruise ship by crew who used a lifeboat to pluck the teen from the sea.
Carnival Fascination embarks from San Juan, Puerto Rico on Sundays. The last embarkment was on May 19 for a Seven-night Southern Caribbean cruise with calls to St. Thomas, USVI; St. Maarten; St Kitts; St. Lucia and Barbados before a scheduled return to San Juan on May 26.
On January 11, 2019, Nick Naydev, 27, was banned for life by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, after he jumped overboard from his 11th-deck balcony aboard Symphony of the Seas.
- Carnival Fascination Live Cruise Ship Tracker
- Carnival Fascination Cruise Cameras
- Cruise Ship Weather – Caribbean Puero Rico Radar
Recent Cruise Ship Overboard Articles:
- Amsterdam Cruise Ship Passenger Overboard NE Atlantic
- Carnival Spirit Passenger Overboard Noumea, New Caledonia
- RCI Bans Passenger After Symphony of the Seas Overboard
- Carnival Fantasy Passenger Overboard Near Progreso Mexico
- Carnival Victory Cruise Passenger Thomas McElhany Overboard
Video: Carnival Fascination Passenger Jumps Overboard