Celebrity Eclipse First Seattle Cruise Ship 2019 Arrival – Yesterday, April 15, 2019, having already filed our taxes weeks before, I took a break from working on the relaunch of Cruise Port Schedules, to go down to the Port of Seattle, to see our first cruise ship of the season, Celebrity Cruises ship Celebrity Eclipse. I will be continuing to add ports to Cruise Port Schedules all week, but it is live at this time.
We went LIVE (see video below)on the Live Cruise Ship Tracker Facebook page, posting to our Live Cruise Ship Tracker Facebook Group and to our other Facebook pages for Webcams in Seattle, Tiny in Seattle, Cruise Ship Wave, Cruise Bruise and a handful of our other cruise industry Facebook pages, as well as our Instagram account.
Celebrity Eclipse had just been on a 9-day repositioning cruise from San Antonio to San Diego, which called at Coquimbo (La Serena); Callao (Lima); Manta, Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Huatulco, Mexico; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and San Diego before calling at Astoria, Oregon, as she made her way back up the west coast, calling at Monterey and San Francisco before arriving at Seattle.
From Seattle, Celebrity Eclipse will call at Victoria (British Columbia) Canada and Vancouver, Canada before she crosses the Pacific Ocean to Hawaii, calling at Hilo, Kailua Kona, Lahaina-Maui, Honolulu-Oahu, Kailua Kona, Lahaina-Maui and again at Hilo, before returning to Vancouver. From Vancouver, Celebrity Eclipse will be taking Alaskan Cruises in the coming months.
Celebrity Eclipse was built in 2010, has an occupancy of 2850 passengers, with a crew of 1,271.
On Thursday, April 25, 2019, we will be going LIVE at the Port of Seattle, to see the first cruise ship call of the 2019 season for Norwegian Joy. Other cruise ships calling at the Port of Seattle in the next few weeks will be Holland America Line ships Eurodam and Oosterdam, Norwegian Bliss, Carnival Legend and Princess Cruises ships Royal Princess and Ruby Princess.
- Port of Seattle Cruise Ship Schedule
- Celebrity Eclipse Live Cruise Ship Tracker
- Cruise Ship Weather – NW Pacific Radar
- Live Cruise Ship Tracker Facebook Page
- Live Cruise Ship Tracker Facebook Group
- Cruise Ship Wave Instagram
Recent Seattle Articles:
- Seattle Seeking Cruise Line Partner For Third Cruise Ship Terminal
- Puget Sound Seattle Washington Protects Southern Resident Orcas
- Norwegian Joy Refit During Seattle Repositioning Cruise
- Seattle Port 2019 Budget $240 Million Cruise Terminal Upgrade
- National Geographic Venture Docks Seattle Pier 91
- Seattle Maritime Academy Courses Training At Sea and Land
Further Seattle Reading:
- Newcomer’s Handbook for Moving to and Living in Seattle: Including Bellevue, Redmond, Everett, and Tacoma
- Pam on the Map: Seattle Day Trips
- Moon 75 Great Hikes Seattle (Moon Outdoors)
- 52 Seattle Adventures With Kids: A four-season guide
- Fodor’s Seattle (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Lonely Planet Seattle (Travel Guide)
- Sailing Wondertime: A Family Voyage from Seattle to New Zealand
Video: Celebrity Eclipse First Cruise Ship Calling at Seattle 2019