UK Dancer Vocalist Crew Missing Aboard Harmony of the Seas – Arron Hough, 20, from London, United Kingdom was a crew member dancer/vocalist aboard Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines ship Harmony of the Seas, who was lost at sea in the Caribbean on Christmas Day.
Hough was lost at sea on Tuesday, December 25, 2018, around 0400 hours while the cruise ship was located about 270 miles north-west of Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.
According to Royal Caribbean, Hough who starred in a musical production of Grease, was last seen on CCTV entering an area on Deck 5.
Deck 5 is an entertainment deck where the Royal Theatre and Aqua Theatre are located, as well as the Main Dining Room, Vitality Sea Spa’, several night clubs, shopping as well as a jogging track. Absent on deck 5, are any passenger or crew cabins.
Arron Hough’s last social media post was on Wednesday, December 19 where he posted several photos and the message, “Water always find its way, waves will always crash through”. To this post his mother Tracey Steel responded, “Love you son, If my love for you was stars it would light up the universe”. Arron gave his mom’s post three hearts.
He was a graduate of The Urdang Academy, commonly known as Urdang. Fellow crew member Bradley Trevethan also went to Urdang Academy, he was from London, United Kingdom and was tagged in in a post full of photos, he may have some idea about the situation on the cruise ship that day aboard Harmony of the Seas.
- Harmony of the Seas Cruise Ship Tracker
- Cruise Ship Weather – Puerto Rico Radar
- San Juan, Puerto Rico Cruise Port Views
Recent Cruise Ship Overboard Cases
- Carnival Fantasy Passenger Overboard Near Progreso Mexico
- Carnival Victory Cruise Passenger Thomas McElhany Overboard
- Passenger Issued $5000 Fine For Jumping Off Cruise Ship
- Cruise Ship Passenger Daniel Kueblboeck Overboard AIDAluna
- Norwegian Star Passenger Kay Longstaff Overboard Near Croatia
Video: Brit, 20, falls overboard on Royal Caribbean cruise ship on Christmas Day