Brian Holland Gets 10 Years Sexual Assault Disabled Woman Carnival Elation – Brian Holland was sentenced Tuesday, October 23, 2018 in federal court in Jacksonville. He was convicted of aggravated sexual abuse in July.
FBI agents and Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office were present (see video below) at the port when Carnival Elation returned to port in Jacksonville, Florida on Thursday, March 1, 2018. Holland was arrested and held at the Duval County, Florida jail in federal custody, pending a detention hearing on March 6.
Holland was charged with aggravated sexual abuse by force. He faced a maximum penalty of life in federal prison and a potential lifetime of supervision.
Holland is well-known to local enforcement. In 2013, he pleaded guilty to disorderly intoxication and battery and given 12 months probation. In 2015, he pleaded guilty to disorderly intoxication and battery on a law enforcement officer and spent 46 days in jail.
- Carnival Elation Aft Webcam
- Carnival Elation Cruise Ship Tracker
- Carnival Elation Cruise Ship Schedule
- USA v Brian James Holland (pdf file)
- Carnival Elation Special Needs Passenger Alleges Sexual Attack
- Cruise Ship Passenger Brian Holland Charged With Alleged Sexual Abuse
Other Similar Articles:
- Lawsuit Filed Against Norwegian Cruise Line After Wheelchair Injures Other Passenger
- Woman Arrested For Disabled Daughter Murder Took 12 Day Cruise For Alibi
Video:FBI looking into report of sexual assault aboard Carnival Elation; ship is due back in Jax tomorrow