Cruise Ship Wave Tracker Winter 2017/2018 Upgrades Nearly Complete – This past weekend the work continued on the Cruise Ship Wave network with more added security features (see video below) for our visitors. You will know the website is now secure, because of the https in our website urls, compare to the old blue design, which is only http and much easier for criminals to hack.
One of the upgrades we made this year, was to isolate each website into a separate account on our private dedicated server, thereby isolating each website from the others, increasing the protection each website has and reducing vulnerability. Most companies on the web are hosted on shared servers. When one gets hit and goes down or becomes infected, they all get hit.
This weekend our tracker network received five website upgrades. Now complete are Asia Cruise Ship Tracker, North Sea and Mediterranean as well as tracker hub websites World Cruise Ship Tracker and Cruise Ship Locators. The World Cruise Ship Tracker allows for quick, easy, mobile-friendly ship tracking by region or cruise line. For example, if you wanted to track Carnival Vista, World Cruise Ship Tracker has the ships listed by cruise line. You would select Carnival in the list of cruise lines, then on the next page select Carnival Vista. There are several ways to quickly find a port and ship trackers in our network using the ‘three click rule’. Start with the facts you know, such as itinerary, port, line or ship and get to tracker you seek very quickly.
Though the work on Locators is far from complete, it’s live. That website will get further upgrades later this year. A massive River Cruise Ship Tracker upgrade is continuing this week and will be relaunched this weekend.
With 47 of 74 Cruise Ship Wave network websites now online with the new design and security, we move onto more of the Awareness network. Next weekend, we begin upgrading Cruise Ship Fires and Cruise Ship Sinking. Much of the content for those websites is now on this blog and will be added to Fires and Sinking as the new design for those websites goes online.
Our Tracker Websites
- Live Cruise Ship Tracker
- Alaska Cruise Ship Tracker
- Asia Cruise Ship Tracker
- Australia Cruise Ship Tracker
- Bahamas Cruise Ship Tracker
- California Cruise Ship Tracker
- Caribbean Cruise Ship Tracker
- Cuba Cruise Ship Tracker
- Florida Cruise Ship Tracker
- Gulf Of Mexico Cruise Tracker
- Hawaii Cruise Ship Tracker
- Mediterranean Cruise Tracker
- New York Cruise Ship Tracker
- North Sea Cruise Ship Tracker
- River Cruise Ship Tracker
- Cruise Ship Locaters
- World Cruise Ship Tracker
- Three More Trackers Upgraded To 2018 Mobile-Friendly Style
- California Cruise Ship Tracker and Bahamas Ship Tracker Upgrades
- Webcams in Caribbean Major Upgrade Expansion Finished
- Cruise Ship Cameras 2017 Upgrade Now Live
- Cruise Ship Deaths Website 2017 Upgrade Live
- Live Real Time Cruise Ship Weather 2017 Upgrades
- Cruise Ship Wave Network Recovering
Video: SSL Certificate to Protect Information