On Friday, March 23, 2018, Symphony of the Seas is officially delivered to Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines as the “World’s Largest Ship”. Symphony of the Seas was built at at STX France shipyards in Saint-Nazaire.
Thirty-six months, 4,700 shipbuilders and crew, and one common goal: to deliver the ultimate family adventure. Royal Caribbean International honored the instrumental project team of Symphony of the Seas during the highly anticipated delivery event at STX France shipyard in Saint-Nazaire, France.
Michael Bayley, President and CEO of Royal Caribbean International, Richard Fain, Chairman and CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., and Laurent Castaing, General Manager of STX France, led the traditional flag-changing ceremony, which symbolizes the ship’s official delivery from the ship builder to Royal Caribbean.
- Symphony of the Sea Cruise Ship Tracker
- Webcams in Europe
- Cruise Ship Cameras
- New York Cruise Ship Tracker
- Webcams in Florida
- Symphony of the Seas Nearly Ready For Delivery
- Symphony of the Seas Construction Tour Video Timelapse
- Symphony of the Seas Float Out
- Royal Caribbean Most Adventurous and Dynamic Family Suite
Video:Symphony of the Seas is Officially Delivered