On Wednesday, February 28, 2018, three passenger who arrived in Ocho Rios, St Ann Jamaica aboard Carnival Cruise Lines cruise ship Carnival Sensation were reported missing after they disembarked the cruise ship in port (see video below), but never returned to the cruise ship.
The three missing passengers are Glen Triston, 35; Tricia Tahecia Forrester, 24 and Clinton Hill, 42 are being sought by Ocho Rios, Jamaica police.
Carnival Sensation left from Miami on Monday, February 26 and arrived Ocho Rios on Wednesday, February 28 before making one last port call at Georgetown Grand Cayman where the three passengers left the ship with baggage said to be for family members. The cruise ship arrived back in Miami on March 3.
Ocho Rios (Spanish for “Eight Rivers”) is a town in the parish of Saint Ann on the north coast of Jamaica. Just outside the city, travelers and residents can visit Columbus Park, where Columbus supposedly first came on land, and see maritime artifacts and Spanish colonial buildings. The town has restaurants, Margaritaville, Dolphin Cove nightclubs where tourists swim and interact with dolphins and the popular cruise ship excursion to Dunn’s River Falls.
- Carnival Sensation Cruise Ship Tracker
- Carnival Sensation Cruise Ship Schedule
- Carnival Sensation Camera
- Holland America Line Koningsdam Cruise Passenger Missing
- Carnival Inspiration Crew Member Missing Off California
- Cruise Ship Passenger Missing Overboard
- Cruise Ship Passenger Missing What Happened to Randal Gary?
- Navigator of the Seas Female Crew From Mexico Missing in Bonaire
- Carnival Victory Cruise Passenger Overboard
- Missing Cruise Passenger Owned Cinderella Weddings Cruise Website
- Cruise Ship Missing Passenger Overboard Identified
- Third Cruise Ship Passenger Missing Past Month
- 19 Years Ago Amy Lynn Bradley Missing Cruise Ship Passenger
Video: Main Street, Ocho Rios, St Ann, Jamaica