Winter Storm Liam Headed For Northeast Cruise Ports on Wednesday, February 7, 2018. Winter Storm Liam will spread another round of snow, sleet and freezing rain from the Plains into the Midwest and Northeast through Wednesday, leading to a mess of snowy and icy travel over a dozen states from Colorado to Maine.
- Snow, moderate to heavy at times, is expected from Ohio to New England.
- The New York City metro could see snow Wednesday morning before changing to rain later in the day. Boston will see snow and mixed precipitation, changing to rain by late Wednesday.
- Mainly rain is anticipated along the Interstate 95 corridor to the south of New York City, though parts of the Philadelphia and Washington D.C. metro areas could see a wintry mix in the morning.
- Winter Storm Liam will push into Atlantic Canada Wednesday night, bringing an end to this round of precipitation by early Thursday.
- Cruise Ship Weather – Atlantic
- New York Cruise Ship Tracker
- Webcams in New York
- Webcams in New Jersey
- Webcams in Massachusetts
- Webcams in Maryland
- Webcams in Virginia
Video:Winter Storm Liam to Spread a Mess of Snow, Ice From the Plains Into the Midwest, Northeast Through