First television show since the show Love Boat was filmed aboard a cruise ship, The Bachelor (see video below) is being filmed aboard U by Uniworld cruise ship The B. U is the first millennial-
In the show, the women competing for the love of racecar driver/real estate broker/rejected Bachelorette contender Ari Luyendyk Jr.
The B is slated to do itineraries on the Seine River with calls in Paris, Rouen, La Roche-Guyon, Conflans Ste. Honorine and Honfleur, France.
This will be the first time The Bachelor, which is filming season Twenty-two, has featured a cruise ship. The episode will air tonight, Monday, February 5, 2018 at 8 p.m.
U by Uniworld
All guests on our regular U cruises must be between the ages of 21 and 45 (+364 days) on the first day of the cruise. U by Uniworld was built to appeal to the next generation of river cruisers – with unique activities and customized programming geared towards travelers ages 21-45. We’ve made the decision to limit the age range to provide the best possible product to our U guests, with a brand identity and integrity that our U guests will connect with.
- Studio – river view, up to two pax
- Studio Triple – river view, up to three pax
- Balcony – French balcony, river view, up to two pax
- Suite – French balcony, river view, living area, up to two pax
- Two meals onboard per day and select non-alcoholic drinks such as complimentary water, coffee and tea all day long, as well as complimentary juice during breakfast. Included meals are usually brunch and dinner, as most guests will be out and about during the day.
- Select shore excursions – We offer one included shore excursion per day, specially tailored for U guests.
- Gratuities – All gratuities for onboard and shore excursions are included.
- Onboard entertainment and select activities – Including activities like our Local DJ Night and Welcome Party.
Video: Meet The Bachelor: Arie Luyendyk Jr. | The Bachelor Insider