Kristy Manzanares, 39, a real estate agent (see video below) from St. George, Utah was sailing aboard Princess Cruises cruise ship Emerald Princess in Alaska on Tuesday, July 25, 2017. Manzanares who was a mother of three children, was cruising with her husband Kenneth Manzanares, when she was allegedly murdered aboard.
Kenneth Manzanares, has been put on trial for first degree murder for his wife’s death.
The original trial date for Kenneth Manzanares, was April 23, 2018. Judge Timothy Burgess ruled November 28, that the trial is now set to begin November 5, 2018. The delay is the result of massive discovery in the case which needs to be handled, including 72 audio files, eight video files, 541 photographs and nearly 2,000 pages of notes provided so far in the case.
- Kristy Manzanares Alaska Cruise Ship Passenger Murdered Aboard Emerald Princess
- Kristy Lee Hunt Manzanares Emerald Princess Cruise Ship Husband Murder Trial
- Kristy Manzanares Cruise Ship Murder Gofundme
Other Cruise Ship Murders
- Li Yinglei (husband arrest investigation in progress)
- Darla Mellinger (husband murder/suicide)
- Shirley McGill (husband conviction)
- Micki Kanesaki (ex-husband trial in progress)
- Karen Roston (husband conviction)
Top Selling Cruise Ship Murder Books
Video:2017 Path to Parade: Brian Geer Development, Kristy Manzanares