On Thursday, July 13, 2017, Real Journey’s small cruise ship, Milford Wanderer grounded on the rocks near Stewart Island, New Zealand.
There were 30 passengers, 6 crew and 3 Department of Conservation (DOC) staff aboard at the time of the grounding near Port Pegasus, Stewart Island.
Real Journeys embarks on overnight cruises to Milford Sound.
Real Journey’s website promotion states they have:
- Spacious viewing decks and cosy dining saloon/fully licensed bar (see vessel layout)
- Three course evening dinner (vegetarian options available)
- Cooked and continental breakfast options
- Twin-share compartments and shared bathroom facilities
- Spacious viewing decks and cosy dining saloon/fully licensed bar
Video: Meet the team – Royden Vick, Skipper of the Milford Wanderer