Atlas Obscura is offering Hidden Havana, a five day guided adventure in Havana, Cuba beginning on April 26, 2017 with five days of culture and Cuban experience ending on April 30, 2017. The cost for this Havana, Cuba travel tour is $2,795.00 per person, for the lucky 35 who book this amazing experience.
Day 1: Meet Atlas Obscura in Miami, Florida
Day 2: Hit the Ground and Explore Havana
Day 3: Art, Architecture, and Cigars
Day 4: Santeria, Rituals, and Mortality
Day 5: Optional Extension: Cuban Countryside
The Hidden Havana includes:
- Chartered flights between Fort Lauderdale and Havana.
- Cuban visa.
- Government-mandated health insurance while in Cuba.
- All lodging in double-accommodation rooms in Miami the night of our arrival and in private Cuban casas in Old Havana (Single supplement for a private room is available for $299, and an additional $99 for those taking the extension. Otherwise we’ll work to place single travelers together.)
- Breakfast daily in your casa.
- All other meals in Havana.
- Some of the very best private guides in Havana, as well as private transportation throughout the trip.
- Admission to all proposed activities and events, including museums, the cigar factory, all nightspots, private dance lessons, and Hemingway’s estate.
- A full briefing packet for each explorer, including country information, final itinerary, logistical and contact information, recommended reading list, and packing list.
- A great group of fellow Atlas Obscura Society members, excited to explore all that Havana has to offer!