With more #cruise ships heading to port in Cuba, tracking cruise ships in Cuba just got much easier. Cuba Cruise Ship Tracker.
Browse our website for a photo tour of the most popular cruise ship ports including, Havana, Cuba, Cienfuegos, Cuba and Maria La Gorda, Cuba Santiago de Cuba, Cuba. Varadero, Cuba, Trinidad, Cuba, Coco Cayo, Cuba, Matanzas, Cuba, Baracoa, Cuba, Naviera, Cuba, Guardalavaca, Cuba.
American Travel To Cuba – The 12 Licenses
General licenses will be made available for all authorized travelers in 12 existing categories:
1. Family visits
2. Official U.S. government, foreign governments, and certain intergovernmental organizations
3. Journalistic activity
4. Professional research and professional meetings
5. Educational activities
6. Religious activities
7. Public performances, clinics, workshops, athletic and other competitions, and exhibitions
8. Support for the Cuban people
9. Humanitarian projects
10. Activities of private foundations, research, or educational institutions
11. Exportation, importation, or transmission of information or information materials
12. Certain export transactions that may be considered for authorization under existing regulations and guidelines.
Cuba Cruise People to People Program
Under #5 above: register for the People to People Cuba Cruise program with U.S. non-profit organization Fund for Reconciliation and Development (FRD) Fund for Reconciliation and Development, 37 Mallard Rise, Irvington, NY 10533. It requires making a tax deductible affiliation contribution of $75 to the Fund for Reconciliation and Development. (tinyurl.com/donateffrd) You must apply for and get your registration letter no less than one week before your trip. Plan ahead.