The case of cruise ship passenger Micki Kanesaki, who went missing on a cruise aboard Island Cruises’ cruise ship Island Escape, while sailing with her ex-husband in the Mediterranean is now in court. Kanesaki went overboard nearly seven years ago on May 26, 2006.
Not long after she went overboard, her body was found and autopsy results confirmed she didn’t jump overboard, she’d been strangled to death prior to being dumped into the sea.
Kanesaki’s ex-husband was been arrested and charged with her strangulation murder in February 2013, nearly seven years after her murder.
The cruise ship murder case of Micki Kanesaki will be updated after California lawyer Lonnie Loren Kocontes, who maintains his innocence, appears in court again.
Other Cruise Ship Murders
- Kristy Manzanares (husband arrest trial in progress)
- Li Yinglei (husband arrest investigation in progress)
- Darla Mellinger (husband murder/suicide)
- Shirley McGill (husband conviction)
- Karen Roston (husband conviction)
Top Selling Cruise Ship Murder Books