Please excuse our dust as #CruiseBruise changes colors, new mobile-friendly version, joining our Live Cruise Ship Tracker, Cruise Ship Missing, Cruise Ship Complaints, Cruise Ship Cameras, Cruise Port Views and Cruise Laws. Changes to this Cruise Bruise blog we be launched in February 2017.
April 17, 2015 – Mobile-friendly
We began to developing a new website design, which is friendly to all screen resolutions, including tablets and mobile phones.
As the websites are converted, the color change signifies the new mobile-friendly template. The blue and green template is the 2012-2014 version. The blue only template is the version friendly for all devices.
In truth, if you remove each case where:
- an employee injured another person or ship full of people, violating their terms of contract,
- children who were injured during a lack of parental supervision,
- people who became ill during an event which was unrelated to ship services,
- had pre-existing conditions which worsened during a cruise resulting in death,
- people who were victims of a crime committed by someone they were in a relationship with,
- people who failed to exercise due diligence and caution while in dangerous areas on the ship,
- people who didn’t adhere to internationally accepted personal safety standards, whether incidents involved alcohol or not, what remains wouldn’t be enough to launch a single cruise industry awareness website.
Information and truth are powerful weapons, Cruise Bruise will continue to seek the truth and report it using the Freedom Of Information Act. Our new agenda is to follow truth, no matter where it leads us. An example of change in agenda is our, free of charge, rapidly increasing collection of unedited cruise industry lawsuits, which paint a much clearer picture of events taking place at sea.
While we will not post each cruise industry case or documents from every case, cases we post will be official court documents comprising complaints filed against the cruise industry or cases where a cruise line was involved in a non-maritime law legal action. We will be operating under the assumption our visitors share an intellectual demographic profile which renders them capable of reading the court documents and coming to their own conclusion of who the real victim is, if there is one, in each case.